Annie is Brooklyn born and bred. When she’s not cheering on the Nets in the NBA, chances are that she’ll be at one of the online sportsbooks backing absolutely anybody except for the Knicks.
Thankfully, Annie has managed to overcome her prejudices to come here and help you make sense of the online gambling laws in New York. This is because Annie actually came through law school and now combines her legal expertise with her fierce passion for sports.
As a result, you can expect to find Annie buried deep in a legal text as she deciphers the true reason why online casino gaming is still illegal in New York. Not that it’s all bad news, as Annie was first to celebrate on that momentous day when online sports betting finally went live in the Empire State.
You can also find Annie keeping you updating with all of the latest sports reports over at our news desk. Above all, Annie is the person you can go to if there’s anything about sports betting you don’t understand. Just don’t ask Annie why her beloved Nets haven’t won the NBA Championship since way back in 1976.
- New York Liberty Charter Flight Controversy Rumbles On
- Mets Make History With Highest Ranking Baseball Ops Employee
- Nets’ Star Kyrie Irving Keeps Breaking Records and Creating Headlines
- Mets Star Pete Alonso Bounces Back After Serious Car Crash
- Guy Fieri Forms Partnership with Caesars Sportsbook & DBacks
- Latest Bill Looks Set to Expand New York Sports Betting Options
- MLB Players Yet to be Tested for PEDs and Steroids in 2022
- Buffalo Bills Odds to Win Super Bowl 2023
- Which other sportsbooks are likely going to launch in NY